On RPGbooks, Community Portal is a page where the members may gather to discuss various issues concerning the policies and operation of the Wiki. It is not a place for idle conversation or off-topic discussion that doesn't directly concern RPGbooks.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new events and problem edits, use recent changes.
- If you want to discuss anything about an article, you can use the talk pages.
- For more general discussion, use the forum.
- If you need help editing, you could start with the tutorial on the Central Wikia.
- There are also more help pages in the help category.
After a period of time, inactive discussions without any long-term value will be deleted from this page. A discussion that may be of use in the future for reference purposes may be moved to a different section (like the FAQ page), or added to the Community Portal archive.
Please remember to sign and date your posts by typing four tildes ("~~~~"), or clicking the signature icon in the edit toolbar.